Sunday, February 6, 2011

Express Yourself

My favorite store in the universe is called Express, but sadly I can only shop there when I visit the grand ole US of A.  They are set-up with an online boutique, but to my dismay they do not deliver to Canada.  So I have to wait for those trips to get my fix (deep sigh).

In preparation for an upcoming trip to the US, I once again found myself on my netbook doing some online window shopping. I was browsing the pages and fawning over the new styles trying to figure out when I could squeeze in my visit to the store.  In the vain hope their shipping policies had changed, I naviagted to the shipping page to see (something I tease myself with constantly when I visit the site).  And to my shock and surprise as of January 21st, 2011 Express had begun to ship to Canada!!!  Suddenly the heavens had parted and the gods were shining down on me.  I no longer had to wait for a trip to shop at my favorite store, now I could shop there anytime I wanted!!

http://www.express.com/home.jsp

Check out the link if you get a chance.  They carry everything from fashion forward work wear to the latest casual fashions.  Good quality and reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment