Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OPI Deal of the Cent-Cherry

I love, love, LOVE, OPI nail polish.  The range of colors is incredible and they are produced with no formaldehyde like regular drug store brands.  A bottle will usually run you about $9.95, but is well worth the splurge. With names like Vodka & Caviar and Monsooner or Later, how could you not fall in love with this brand?!?
On a recent trip to my local, I was passing by Trade Secrets and saw this sign screaming out to me “Buy 1, Get 1 50% off OPI Nail Polish”.  I screeched to a halt.  A sale on OPI, unheard of!!!  I couldn’t resist and soon found myself in front of the giant display of polishes gushing over all of my choices. 
Where to begin…..I knew I had to replace Siberian Nights (a rich deep purple) that met with an unfortunate demise on my bathroom floor, but what else??  So many colors to choose from!!  Then I found it; a bright vibrant red called Color So Hot It Berns.  I never go for something this bright so why not give it a try.  I painted my nails with it that weekend and have fallen instantly in LOVE!

This sale is going on at all Trade Secrets locations until February 25th.  It is definitely worth checking out.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I will be sure to cash in on this deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a steal!!!I have to go check it out!! need new color for my beach trip

    ReplyDelete